New A/B Testing Tools You Need to Know About in 2019
- A/B testing tools are evolving
- UK-based lead generation experts LeadLabs have developed a new way to automate landing page A/B testing
- Lead Labs A/B testing framework allows for real-time multivariate testing of multiple landing pages and automatically optimises sites based on results
Traditional A/B Testing Tools Vs. New Multivariate Testing Tools
A/B testing tools and strategies don’t work. At least, this is the conclusion of top SEO and CRO experts like Neil Patel. In theory, A/B testing can be used to optimise conversion rates. However, the reality is that many A/B tests aren’t run correctly. Worse, results of A/B tests often aren’t quantifiable.
Why Landing Page A/B Testing Doesn’t Work
Why most A/B testing tools are a waste of time is simple. Tests which focus on increasing conversions, require sites to already benefit from 1,000 or more monthly conversions. When dealing with fewer conversions, test results lose statistical significance.
Of course, businesses which average 1,000 conversions a month, can benefit from A/B testing. However, startups and SMEs (which need the most help boosting conversions) may well be starting out with zero.
Thankfully, smarter ways to implement A/B testing are on the horizon.
A/B Testing Vs. Real-Time Multivariate Testing
Typical A/B testing frameworks see website visitors directed to one of two different versions of the same landing page. Secondary A/B testing tools are then used to monitor traffic sources, visitor behaviour, and which page variations generate the most conversions.
Sadly, startups and SMEs can find this A/B testing strategy challenging.
- Only two landing page variations can be tested simultaneously
- Use of secondary A/B monitoring tools can be costly and time-consuming
- Results can be difficult to quantify
So, What’s The Solution?
Lead generation experts at LeadLabs in the UK, have found a solution to the shortcomings of A/B testing. Specifically, by developing a fully automated form of multivariate testing.
Multivariate Testing Explained
LeadLabs multivariate testing works by allowing users of LeadLabs sales funnel building software, to create several landing page and sales funnel variations. As versions are created, each can be launched in a live testing mode. More importantly, when in testing mode, web traffic is rotated by LeadLabs between each page variation.
While page variations are being tested, LeadLabs monitors which page variations acquire the most conversions. Moreover, at any point in time, LeadLabs users can end testing and lock in pages with the highest conversion rates.
Lead Labs Landing Page Multivariate Testing Benefits
The benefits of LeadLabs approach to multivariate testing are simple.
- Startups and SMEs can gain valuable A/B testing insights, even when starting at a benchmark of zero monthly conversions.
- Multivariate testing is entirely automated and requires little technical know-how.
- Lead Labs software automatically optimizes sales funnels during testing, freeing businesses from having to analyze and interpret results themselves.
- Up to 15 different marketing straplines and funnel elements can be tested simultaneously.
As a bonus, all LeadLabs lead generation tools are fully GDPR compliant as standard.
Multivariate Testing is the Future of Conversion Rate Optimisation
A/B testing performs poorly from a CRO perspective. This is because marketers ideally need to split test several landing pages and sales funnel variations. Solutions pioneered by LeadLabs finally make this possible. Find out more now by clicking here.