We value your privacy and security, here’s how we protect it.
We hope you enjoyed participating in our website safe in the acknowledge that any personal information you provided to us is
dealt with safely and securely. Your privacy matters to us so we have put together this Privacy Notice to explain:
- What personal information we collect about you.
- How we use that information.
- Who we may share that information with.
- The choices that you have about how we can make use of that information.
- how to access and update your information.
We have tried to keep the terms as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The website owner is Lead Labs Limited of 591 London Road, Cheam, Sutton, United Kingdom, SM3 9AG.
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways:
1) Participating in a competition, offer or other service on our website
- We may ask you for information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address and telephone numbers.
- In order for us to tailor our offers to you we may also ask for additional information such as hobbies and interests, the
mobile network you use, your gas, electricity and broadband provider
2) Participating in a competition, offer or other service on another organisation’s website
- We place adverts on websites belonging to other organisations. If you click on to one of our adverts you will be directed to
our website and in order to participate you will be asked for information such as your name, date of birth, email and postal
addresses and telephone numbers.
3) Registering with our website
- If you register with our website, we will ask you for your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address, telephone
4) Contacting us via our website, email or contact number
- If you contact us via our website or email and provide us with your
name and contact details, we will use these details to investigate your query and contact you to deal with your request.
Information we collect automatically
Our website collects information automatically about the services that you use and how you use them, for example, when you visit a website that uses our advertising or view one of our adverts. The information that we collect includes:
- technical information – including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- information about your visit – including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we collect from other sources
- We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.
- We working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We may combine information you provide to us with information we collect about you.(eg: to check your details against our suppression list to make sure that you have not previously requested not to receive information from us).
Providing our services and website
The following are examples of how we use your information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to help us develop our website to enhance your experience;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to gain your feedback about your experience of our website and services;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- update selected partners records for fraud prevention, debt tracing and anti-money laundering purposes;
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, competitions and other news where we feel these may interest you. This may include information on products such as premium rate, finance, insurance, travel, gambling and gaming. Depending on what contact information you have given to us we may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS. We will only do this where you have consented to receiving such information from us.
Specific offers, competitions or services
We may share your information with a specific organisation where you have opted to participate in an offer, competition or service relating to them. They may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS.
These organisations include:
- Bvocal Ltd, Unit 5-6 Royal Court, Basil Close, Chesterfield Derbyshire, S41 7SL
- EC Outsourcing, 8, Woodstock Way, Boldon Colliery NE35 9PF
- First Contact, Gateway West, Gateway House, Newburn Riverside, NE15 8NX
Special offers, daily deals and other services
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties where they are offering products or services that we believe will interest you. These will only be companies operating in the following sectors:
- Fashion and Leisure Goods
- Food & Drink Producers & Retailers
- General Marketing & Advertising
- General Retailers
- Comparison Websites
- Debt Collection
- Financial Providers/ Services
- Insurance Providers
- Competition Sites
- Education, Research & Self Improvement
- Health & Welfare
- Subscription Services
- Travel and Leisure Pursuits
- Tracing, ID and Fraud
Household & Technology
- Electric, Gas, Water & Multi-Utilities
- Home Improvement and Construction
- Household Goods & Services
- IT Services & Software
- Media, TV, Radio, Film, Online & Print
- Real Estate
- Legal Services
- Not for Profit
- Tracing Activities
Claims management companies
- Personal Injury Claims
- Mis-sold PPI
- Mis-sold Mortgages
- Mis-sold Investments
- SERPS/Mis-sold pensions
- Personal Injury
Adverts on third party websites
We may place adverts on the websites of third party companies, such as FreeStuffBaby, FreeStuff, MagicFreebies. We do not disclose your personal information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with non-identifiable information (such as – 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on one day).
We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in EX1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to a target audience.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Other third parties
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a third party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them interest-based content and advertisements. We may share information about you with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier and may do so non-human readable form to ensure the security of your information. Our partners also may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, information about your browser or operating system, and depending on your device settings, your geographic location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device; may combine our personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be handled by staff working outside the EEA for us or for one of our suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of this information. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to ensure it is dealt with in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Changing your information
You have the right at any time to request that we change or amend the information that we hold about you, withdraw from any offer, competition or service or ask us not to contact you with any further offers, competitions or services.
You can exercise your rights by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or by amending your details by logging into your account. You can also request that we change your information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review our Privacy Notice on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.
This Privacy Notice was last updated 01st December 2017.
How To Contact Us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be sent by email to email@example.com.